Karl Lagerfeld: Have Compassion for All Animals

November 20, 2013
IDA

IDA

Please click here to send a message to Karl Lagerfeld asking him to expand his love for his cat to all fur-bearing animals.

Designer Karl Lagerfeld just released his new holiday accessory line, inspired by his beloved cat, Choupette. Choupette Lagerfeld is probably the most famous cat in the fashion industry. She has her own Twitter account, two maids, and a driver.

Although we praise Lagerfeld’s deep affection for his feline companion, we vehemently oppose his continued use of fur. Over two million cats and dogs each year are victims of the fur trade. Lagerfeld used faux fur in his 2010 Chanel collection, yet he continues to be very pro-fur. Earlier this year, he issued a statement about his Fendi show in Milan: “Fendi is fur! Fur is Fendi!”

Order a FREE vegan kit: http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-living/free-vegetarian-starter-kit.aspx

Take PETA’s Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide along with you next time you head to the store! The handy guide will help you find humane products at a glance. Order a FREE copy HERE

Want to do more than go vegan? Help others to do so! Click on the below for nominal, or no, fees to vegan literature that you can use to convince others that veganism is the only compassionate route to being an animal friend.

PETA: http://www.petacatalog.com/catalog/Literature-39-1.html

Action for Animals has a very low price : http://store.afa-online.org/home.php?cat=284

Have questions? Click HERE

signee,
    choupette

2. LINDABADHAM permalink
    November 20, 2013 1:10 pm

HIPPOCRITE

• November 20, 2013 1:39 pm

I agree. He has such a great opportunity to be a friend to the animals, yet he doesn’t out of greed and discompassion.

3. November 20, 2013 1:50 pm

I love Chanel, I hope he does the right thing.

4. November 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Que les Chiens de tous les pays soient laissés en paix.

5. November 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Reblogged this on " OUR WORLD".

6. November 20, 2013 10:41 pm

I don’t get how people can love one animal and kill another. Of course, I used to do it myself, which I don’t understand either!! Thanks so much for all of your informative posts chica! Celeste 🙂