Shut down Mazor Farm

September 29, 2012

Wikimedia Commons

BACKGROUND

You can Shut down Mazor Farm. In these critical last moments of the struggle to shut down Mazor Farm, an Israeli monkeys breeding farm selling them to horrible experiments, every voice counts. A 22-year animal rights fight is at its peak & needs your action now.

WHOM TO CONTACT

Israel’s Environment Protection Minister Gilad Erdan

Email: sar@sviva.gov.il

SAMPLE LETTER

Dear Minister Erdan,

I am writing today to express my support regarding your decision to cease providing requisite permits to Mazor Farm, a business that breeds and sells monkeys for animal experimentation; indeed, I extend my appreciation for your decision that will influence the closing of Moshav Mazor Farm. Your compassionate resolution will result in an ethical consequence, liberating more 1000 monkeys and relinquishing them to their natural habitat; future ramifications include rejecting additional exploitation, and the lives potentially stolen will be the lives realistically saved.

Thank you for refusing exploitation and instead observing empathy; I trust the overwhelming support acknowledging your courageous and empathetic decision exemplifies the importance of such and is considered when you finalize this declaration. Your moral decision supporting the closing of Mazor Farm will additionally serve as a model to other communities. I extend my gratitude towards you and hope you will accept my gesture of appreciation and respect, as well as my request that you hasten your plans to abolish the trading of monkeys in Israel for experimentation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this urgent message.

NAME

Email sent and shared.

4. lindabadham permalink
    September 30, 2012 6:33 am

DONE S/S TWEETED !

5. Aida permalink
    September 30, 2012 7:10 am

Please stop doing this! This is against God’ls s law!! Animals r part of his creation not to b treated as objects but to love them!!

6. lynn currie permalink
    September 30, 2012 10:36 am

shared

7. September 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I love all animals but as you know Stacey Primates have my heart and if i could id close ALL breeding farms for primates and ALL research and captivity of primates and all animals i gladly sent the email and am sharing in several places thanks so much Stacey for all your hard work in bringing us these alerts you are the BEST ; )

8. October 1, 2012 1:12 am

Dear Minister Erdan,

Please don’t smear Israel’s reputation further…I am a Jew, and I cringe at having to empathize with and stand up for you all too often. Stop this cruel practice, now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this urgent message.

9. October 1, 2012 10:17 am

Stacey, thank you for your excellent letter and your important cause. Nice to see something good happen for the monkeys.

Dear Minister Erdan,

Thank you for taking the time to read this urgent message.

Arthur Poletti USA