Prosecute man who Killed Cat with bow for fun in Australia

April 28, 2014
Facebook

Facebook

Please click HERE to sign petition

Source You Sign

Petition text

Tyler Atkinson form Ballarat, Victoria, in Australia, boasts online and in hunting forums about killing cats with his prized possession, a professional hunting bow. He even posted pictures of his deeds, a good thing because we can use it as evidence!

He said: “Got my first feral cat this morning. Called him into about 3 meters after spotting him sniffing around about 50 meters away, and put a supreme on track and he was mine inside 6m.”

We urge the Chief Police Commissioner to start an investigation and prevent any other innocent animals from being killed by this man.

See more at: https://www.yousign.org/en/cat-bow-australia

Order a FREE vegan kit: http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-living/free-vegetarian-starter-kit.aspx

Take PETA’s Cruelty-Free Shopping Guide along with you next time you head to the store! The handy guide will help you find humane products at a glance. Order a FREE copy HERE

Want to do more than go vegan? Help others to do so! Click on the below for nominal, or no, fees to vegan literature that you can use to convince others that veganism is the only compassionate route to being an animal friend.

PETA: http://www.petacatalog.com/catalog/Literature-39-1.html

Action for Animals has a very low price : http://store.afa-online.org/home.php?cat=284

Have questions? Click HERE

hoping that soon there
will be a day,
when stupid and cruel
go FAR AWAY!!!!

1. April 28, 2014 11:14 am

Reblogged this on Vegan Lynx.

Liked by 1 person

April 28, 2014 12:18 pm

hoping that soon there
    will be a day,
    when stupid and cruel
    go FAR AWAY!!!!

Liked by 1 person

• April 28, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you so much, hon, it’s perfect. I hope that, too. Poor kitties. :*(

Liked by 1 person

• karenlyonskalmenson permalink
        April 28, 2014 12:42 pm

you are so welcome and thank you…sadly more monsters such as he walk among us.

Liked by 1 person

3. April 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Signed. She looks like our tortoiseshell cat. 😦 Some of the farmers around here shoot feral cats with guns. We had one offer to shoot the magpies nesting in our tree. They nest there every year now. I think they know they’re safe with us.

Liked by 2 people

• April 28, 2014 4:25 pm

I have rabbits in my yard who I hope know it’s a sanctuary for them, like your magpies (I see them occasionally but they don’t nest in my yard. That’s wonderful they know they can have security in your yard! I was thinking the kitty looks like a calico. I love calicoes, I am owned by one, that picture broke my heart (and made me exceedingly angry). I hope they prosecute him. Thanks, Sarah.

Liked by 2 people

4. April 28, 2014 2:43 pm

signed and tweeted thanks

5. April 28, 2014 6:58 pm

I have a cat that keeps bringing me half eaten dead rabbits and birds. There is something around that is eating cats and wildlife. My cat disappeared, haven’t see him for a couple of months. I have seen a coyote lurking around, which I will kill if I get a chance. There was also a covey of wild turkeys that come through my yard once or twice a week, which I haven’t seen for a while. I am willing to bet the coyote got them, or scared them away. So say good by to the coyote. He will be dead the next time I see him, unless I miss.

• April 28, 2014 7:00 pm

I honestly hope you don’t kill the coyote. Maybe your cat will return – ? Maybe the coyote had nothing to do with your cat’s disappearance. Please think twice about killing the coyote.