Dog Meat Promoted at UK Farmers Markets: Labrador steaks, Beagle chops, leg of Greyhound … » menupanel

1. Nikki permalink
    November 9, 2010 10:13 pm

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISCRACE!!
    THIS BETTER BE A JOKE!!
    PEOPLE THESE DAYS ACCTUALLY WANT TO MAKE ME PUKE! 😦

2. November 10, 2010 7:22 am

IL blow up the world if this ever happens !!!!

3. November 10, 2010 10:56 am

Discustig!!!!!

4. jill little permalink
    November 11, 2010 4:05 am

Judging by you comments the campaign is clearly working !…it is a tactic by animal aid to make you realise that all animals no matter what type go through being terrified in the slaughterhouse and then killed for their flesh. all animals are equal and that is the real message here.

5. april permalink
    November 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I love how you say this is disgusting, disgraceful and to blow up the world when most find it absolutely fine to eat a beautiful, cute, loving, fluffy lamb.

6. Michelle Johnson permalink
    November 13, 2010 5:40 am

About time too! I recently became a vegan after sleep-walking my life away eating meat, but an old friend of mine introduced me to Earthlings, which I watched in horror and as I woke up I realised the nightmare and vowed at that moment NEVER to eat animal flesh ever again and promptly emptied my freezer and fridge, asked the animal remains to forgive me and haven’t touched it since. I am into my 18th week of being meat free. I am in the process of getting rid of anything that was manufactured and came from an animal. I ask people would you eat your pet? when they say ‘No, of course not!’ (most indignantly I might add) I ask them, ‘then why do you still eat meat? its still a sentient life and knows death and fear just like you and I.’ Please, someone out there with a bit of clout take up the gauntlet and make Earthlings compulsive viewing in schools and public places, or at least set up a public viewing running it on a continuous loop at the Farmers’ Markets and please do come to Witham in Essex Farmer’s Market and display your Dog Meat stand there. I for one would love to see you. Bright Blessings to you all!

7. Michelle Johnson permalink
    November 13, 2010 6:42 am

Please do a spread on ‘cat meat’ recipes as well, as I think there are just as many cat lovers/owners out there as dog lovers/owners, to help get the message across – cat is rather like chicken I was once told many years ago by a Chinese restaurant owner….this should make people think twice about eating animal flesh and we already know for the horse lovers out there too that the French eat quite a lot of horse flesh. Introducing cat kebabs might just make people think that eating your pet cat is akin to eating chicken or rabbit! Sometimes shock tactics do work. I was shocked and wanted to know more – there has got to be others out there that just need a shocking message to hit the right spot. Best wishes for your venture. x