WHAT CAN I DO?
Want to do something right now to help? Please visit Our Compass archives for the numerous alerts published, and consider visiting one of the organizations below or on the widget to determine actions you can perform right now. The widget actions are all current – they are based on the organization’s RSS feed and are therefore immediately updated whenever the alerts are updated or published.
Our Compass Archive By Week
Our Compass Archive By Month
Widgets include Our Compass, Care2 Animal, PETA, Care2 Environment/Wildlife, Care2 Human Rights, Amnesty International, Born Free, ALDF, VeganThis, Vegan Soapbox, Human Rights Watch. Use the upper-right arrow to see all & the scrolling bar on the right to view more.
Please note that not all actions listed by other organizations are supported by Our Compass: those that serve a welfare versus abolition purpose are not encouraged by OC.
Our Compass by issue | Testing, Fur, Vegan, Video, Veganism, Human Rights, Twitter
- Want to write to Congress? Visit HERE.
- Need a letter? Find one HERE.
- Have more or other sites? We’ll be periodically updating and adding to these, please send your ideas to us!
- Have you seen animal cruelty on the internet? Please see the bottom of this page or click HERE .
- OC Conklin Walks After Good Old Boys Club Talks
- OC Close Mazor Farm: Monkey Breeder for Vivisectors
- OC Listen to Them, They Are Screaming
Most importantly, GO VEGAN! And Go Green, see the bottom for carbon calculator.
Adopt, Don’t Shop:
Animal Law Coalition
Animal Legal Defense Fund
Anti-Fur Society, NUMEROUS ACTIONS
Born Free, NUMEROUS ACTIONS
Dying to Learn, animals used and killed for experiments
Fur-Free Alliance (left side-bar, under GET INVOLVED)
Fur Industry Myths, understand the FACTS:
In Defense of Animals
International Anti-Fur Coalition
Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM)
Go Green for the Animals, Go Green for the Earth!
Same calculator, different layout (for sharing purposes, all widgets can be taken and used on other blogs or social network sites if allowed.)