DISSECTION | TESTING
Seven Reasons To Cut Out Dissection
See below for information, resources, and files regarding dissection, their alternatives, student laws, actions, and resources, all of which are available to copy, download, & share.
Click on each, hit your back-button to return to this list.
Please verify if vegan, however, since LB does not distinguish vegan from non-vegan, and Cruelty-Free does not necessarily mean vegan - it means it was not tested on animals but animal ingredients may still be included.
- Or, please click HERE to view our Cruelty-Free section.
- American Anti-Vivisection Society
- AltWeb, John Hopkins’ global clearinghouse for information on alternatives to animal testing
- iPhone App Helps Animal Lovers Find, Buy Cruelty-Free Goods
The Science Bank is the largest library of humane science products in the U.S. offering over 450 innovative teaching tools for life science education. The Science Bank is operated by Animalearn, a program that assists educators in acquiring the latest technology for teaching anatomy, physiology, behavior, and ecology, without harming animals, themselves, or the Earth. The Science Bank loan program has been offering products to thousands of people for over a decade, and it is continually growing and expanding. Many of our CDs, DVDs, charts, and models are available in multiple quantities to outfit entire classrooms. Animalearn also provides humane education curricula and materials free of charge for educators and students. Animalearn’s The Science Bank can assist you in learning how to implement new teaching technology into your life science curriculum. Our inventory is continually growing, please contact us if you don’t see something that you need in our catalog.
Determining whether a company or product is or is not tested on animals is easy! Simply type in the name of the company or product in the search bar and press Search. Or, click on a bunny for three other search forms.
UPDATED VERSION | Companies that DO NOT TEST on animals
UPDATED VERSION | Companies that DO TEST on animals
I DON’T WANT TO DISSECT | Click on the following for more information regarding your rights and processes
- Know your rights, Student Choice Laws K-12, College, University, Veterinary and Medical School
- Create a Student Choice Policy
- Download Dissection Alternatives
The NAVS Resource Center: Alternatives to Animal Research
- Alternatives to Animal Testing Web Site
- Association of Veterinarians for Animal Rights (AVAR)
- Center for Alternative Technology (UK)
- Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments (FRAME) (UK)
- International Foundation for Ethical Research
- InVitro International
- The Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- MatTeck Corporation
- Simulab Corporation
- UC Davis Center for Animal Alternatives
WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW
- Dying to Learn Alerts
- Articles & Actions
- OC Dissection | Testing alerts, please mouse over the bottom and use the arrows to scroll through actions; please participate.