Give Trio maximum jail sentence & ban her from owning animals in the future

August 11, 2012

Wikimedia Commons

Please click HERE to sign petition asking for maximum penalty in animal killing

Background | Source Change

A few weeks ago, Herlinda Trio tied her dog (who had just had 10 puppies) to the back of her truck with a rope, and drove until her precious dog broke his neck and died. Herlinda deserves to be locked up forever, but since Texas law only holds animal abusers in jail for up to 2 years, we would like her to be locked up that long. Make the state of Texas take away all of Trio’s puppies, and ban her from ever owning another animal again. She doesn’t deserve to own an animal, and she doesn’t deserve to be a free woman. Lock her up for the maximum time, and ban her from owning animals so we can bring justice to her dog.

herlinda trio,
a disgrace.
the sunshine
of freedom,
should never
greet her face.
lock her up
and lose the key,
she is a menace
to animals
and society

1. karin yates permalink
    August 11, 2012 8:20 pm

Actually she should be free — so someone can kick her miserable ass and drag her behind a car. Prison is too good for that piece of dreck.

2. Taylor bales permalink
    August 12, 2012 12:56 am

She deserves to be tortured! Animals are innocent they do no wrong except maybe poop in your floor how does any animal deserve this?!!

August 12, 2012 4:09 am

herlinda trio,
    a disgrace.
    the sunshine
    of freedom,
    should never
    greet her face.
    lock her up
    and lose the key,
    she is a menace
    to animals
    and society

4. August 12, 2012 12:58 pm

signedion in several places thanks Stacey

5. A. Anderson permalink
    August 19, 2012 6:53 pm

She sounds like a disgusting piece of humanity. A malignant tumor. Somebody needs to use street justice on this piece of s_ _ t!!!

6. August 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Reblogged this on STOP ANIMAL ABUSE and commented:
    She doesn’t deserve to breath the same air as animals, let alone own any!

7. August 31, 2012 4:52 pm

What city in Tx does she live?

8. September 1, 2012 5:42 pm

I just don’t get it. How on earth can anyone look into the eyes of a dog and not melt? Seriously. I don’t get it. Some evil is beyond comprehension I guess

9. September 11, 2014 6:40 am

Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here noww and would just like to ssay thank you for
    a remarkable post and a alll round enjoyable blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have timme to read it all at the minute but I hve saved it
    and also added your RSS feeds, soo when I hafe time I will be back to rewd more, Please do keep upp
    the awesome b.

10. October 6, 2014 4:03 pm

Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Wouild you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go ffor a paid option? There are so many options out there that
    I’m completely confused .. Any recommendations?
    Kudos!